Residential Traffic Calming Program
industry to enhance public safety without delaying emergency response vehicles and personnel.
The goals of Doraville’s Residential Traffic Calming Program are:
- Reduction in speed for 85% of vehicles to a safe and legal speed limit.
- Encouraging through traffic to avoid using local roads and to stay on collectors and arterials.
- Deterring truck traffic and other inappropriate vehicles from using local roads.
- Maintaining and/or enhancing emergency vehicle access and response time.
- Focus on clear communication with the involvement of the neighborhood associations and residents.
Residential Traffic Calming Application.