Qualifications (to register to vote you must):
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of the county
- Be at least 17 ½ years of age to register (at least 18 years of age to vote)
- Not be serving a sentence for a conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Your social security number is required at time of registration.
How do I register?
- To use the Online Voter Registration System, you must have a valid driver’s license or identification card issued by GA Department of Driver Services (DDS) with signature on file with DDS. You may use this system to (1) Register to vote in Georgia or (2) change your name and/or address on your current registration record.
- If you prefer to print a blank State of Georgia application for Voter Registration, please click here. To complete the application process you must print, sign and mail your application to your county registrar.
4380 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Decatur, GA 30032
Where do I vote?
The City of Doraville Municipal General Election polling locations are run and determined by the Voter Registration and DeKalb County Voter Registration and Election. Use My Voter Page to determine your polling location.
You may also use the MVP Log In to check your:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional Ballot status