Other Business Licenses

Other Required Licenses or Permits
The following businesses either require an approved permit and/or license prior to submitting an application for an Occupational Tax Certificate.  Consult the Forms & Applications page for further applications:

  • Alcoholic Beverage (City Clerk’s Office)
  • Bonding Companies (Police Department)
  • Booting or Vehicle Immobolization (Police Department)
  • Escort Service (City Clerk’s Office)
  • Labor Pool Companies (City Clerk’s Office)
  • Massage Parlors (City Clerk’s Office)
  • Pawnshops (City Clerk’s Office)
  • Peddlers/ Hawkers (City Clerk’s Office)
  • Precious Metal Dealers (City Clerk’s Office)

get notified
of updatesStay up-to-date on what happening by
subscribing below