Existing businesses with previous year issued OTCs may renew their OTC by submitting the renewal application form via email with the items listed below.
Email applications and questions to email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via fax. Incomplete forms and submission may delay processing of your application.
Provide the following information in the email to help process your submittal:
• Complete permit application (see below for forms) and documents listed below.
• Subject line of email: Indicate "OTC Renewal Application and address of property"
• Body of email: Ensure your contact information is provided.
Forms/Information (click on the forms)
OTC Renewal Application Form (fillable form - save file to computer, fill out, save, then email signed copy)
NAICS Code List
Required submittal items for RENEWAL: Refer to application form.
NEW OTC APPLICATION, not renewal, required for:
- change in ownership
- change in business name
- change in businesses location (another property or tenant suite)
- change in business tenant space square footage
- applications submitted after June 30. (New OTC application form required)
Upon receipt of your application you will receive an email within 48 hours from the City with payment options.
- May 1st: Late fees will be charged to applications submitted after this date.
- June 30: Applications submitted after this date, must submit a new OTC application form. Please note: grandfather status of an existing legal, non-conforming business may be lost after this date.