Due to the Coronavirus, City Hall is currently closed to the public. Existing businesses with previous year issued OTCs may renew their OTC by submitting the renewal application form via email with the items listed below. Staff is working remotely and will contact you after the email is received. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Email applications and questions to email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via fax. Incomplete forms and submission may delay processing of your application.
Provide the following information in the email to help process your submittal:
• Complete permit application (see below for forms) and documents listed below.
• Subject line of email: Indicate "OTC Renewal Application and address of property"
• Body of email: Ensure your contact information is provided.
Forms/Information (click on the forms)
OTC Renewal Application Form (fillable form - save file to computer, fill out, save again, print, than email signed copy)NAICS Code List
Required submittal items for RENEWAL: Refer to applicaton form.
NEW OTC APPLICATION, not renewal, required for:
- change in ownership
- change in business name
- change in businesses location (another property or tenant suite)
- change in business tenant space square footage
- applications submitted after June 30. (New OTC application form required)
Upon receipt of your application you will receive an email within 48 hours from the City with payment options.
- May 1st: Late fees will be charged to applications submitted after this date.
- June 30: Applications submitted after this date, must submit a new OTC application form. Please note: grandfather status of an existing legal, non-conforming business may be lost after this date.