If you are a new business in the City of Doraville you are required to have a current Occupational Tax Certificate (OTC) in order to conduct business within city limits.
Due to the Coronavirus, City Hall has limited hours open to the public:
• Mondays & Wednesdays: Walk-in visitors (front counter) from 9 - 11:30am and 1 - 3:30pm
• Tuesdays & Thursdays: By appointment only (front counter) from 9 -11:30am and 1 - 3:30pm
• Fridays & Weekends: Closed
To book a City Hall appointment for a business license, click on the following link:
Applications may be submitted via email with the items listed below. Staff is working remotely and will contact you after the email is received. Thank you for your patience during this time. Email applications and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide the following information in the email to help process your submittal:
• Complete permit application (see below for forms)
• Subject line of email: Indicate "New OTC Application and address of property"
• Body of email: Ensure your contact information is provided.
Forms/Information (click on the forms)
OTC applicaton form (fillable form - save file to computer, fill out, save again, print, than email signed copy)
NAICS Code List
Coronavirus updates click here to check on any changes in required business operations during the outbreak.
Upon receipt of your application you will receive an email within 48 hours from the City with payment options.
Upon obtaining zoning review approval from our Community Development Department, staff will contact yout to schedule an inspection. Due to the Coronavirus, some inspections may be conducted via video conference.
Renewals of Occupational Tax Certificate
Click hereOther Business Licenses