fiscal departments, parks and recreation, and various administrative and support functions. The City employs approximately 110 staff and has an annual budget of approximately $20 million. For the past several years the City has outsourced its Information Technology (IT) Staff to a third‐party provider and contracted additional IT services on an as‐needed project basis. A support is in place with the current IT vendor as the RFP process goes forward to select a permanent IT services provider. The selected provider will provide all professional IT staff and services to achieve the following mission:
- Provide an on‐site resource(s) on a regular, weekly schedule that can support all the City Technology requirements for operations according to the terms specified in this document.
- Support the current and future IT infrastructure assessment and planning needs by advising City Management on a regular basis of necessary budget adjustments to meet those needs.
- Provide the City with comprehensive security planning and services including backup and disaster recovery, Antivirus, Malware, email archiving, managed firewall services, and twice a year security scanning.
All proposals must be received on May 28, 2021 by 4:00 p.m. EST Proposals can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
City of Doraville
3725 Park Ave.
Doraville, GA 30340
Proposals will be evaluated by a selection committee of the City Manager’s choosing.
Please note the attached documents
1. COMPREHENSIVE MANAGED SERVICES FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT)
2. 1st Addendum - RFQ-21-001
3. Responses to Questions to RFP
4. City of Doraville Computer Inventory 2021