BID DUE DATE and OPENING DATE:
UPDATED: Friday, April 21st, 2023 1:30 p.m. EST
Bids shall only be accepted at the City Hall at:
3725 Park Avenue, Doraville, GA 30340
Bids shall be accepted prior to the due date, but not later than the due date and time.
Bids shall be submitted in hard copy format (two originals) and one flash drive.
Any bid submitted in any other format (email, fax, mail, etc.) will not be accepted.
Instructions to Bidders:
1. All communications regarding this solicitation must be with the Public Works Director, Chris LaFleur, Chris.LaFleur@Doravillega.us.
2. All questions or requests for clarification must be sent via e-mail only to Chris.LaFleur@Doravillega.us.
3. Questions and clarifications will be answered in the form of an addendum. Any addenda, schedule changes, and other important information regarding the solicitation related to this solicitation will be posted on the City website at www.Doravillega.us.
4. The City of Doraville reserves the right to reject all bids and waive technicalities and informalities, and make awards in the best interest of the City of Doraville.
5. The City of Doraville is not responsible for any technical difficulties. It is highly recommended that all potential contractors submit their quotes prior to the due date of this solicitation.