Get Updates
How do I set up water and trash service?

Sanitation and recycling services are provided by Advanced Disposal through the City of Doraville.  To establish sanitation service, contact City Hall or download a sanitation application below. 

City of Doraville Sanitation & Recycling (770-451-8745)
Sanitation Service Application

Water service is provide by the DeKalb County Department of Watershed Management and must be established directly with them. 

DeKalb County Department of Watershed Management (404-378-4475)
Application for Water/ Sewer Service

Once you have completed the application, fax it to 404-687-3504 OR take the completed application, a copy of your social security card, driver’s license or picture identification, and your lease or closing papers along with a non-refundable $20 application fee to the Revenue Collections/Water Billing Department Office. Hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m. at 1300 Commerce Drive (on the corner of Commerce and Trinity) in downtown Decatur.